Featured Books


Wednesday, November 14, 2012

0 Promotional: Lost in You (Passion of Purity) by Heather Pierce

Title: Lost in You (Passion of Purity)
Author: Heather Pierce

Genre: Romance
Age Group: 

Buy links: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009JGYICC/ref=

Author links: 
Facebook page: 
 
 
Twitter: @Lostinyou2012
 


Book Description:  Brooklyn Perry, 24-year-old nursing student from Savannah, Georgia, tries hard to convince herself and those around her that she is happy and content, knowing something is missing. Brooklyn's heart has been broken in the past, and she doesn't want to set herself up for that again. Whenever 26-year-old construction worker, Liam Stratler enters her life, everything changes. Liam makes her feel beautiful, wanted, and confident. The passion between them is undeniable. They have a deep emotional and physical connection, that is undeniable. Liam is a true southern gentleman who was down on love, but Brooke has given him hope. They go through ups and downs while trying to figure out if they can make this work. While Liam's ex-wife, and other smitten admirers try desperately to sabotage their relationship, Brooke gets paranoid and uncertain of Liam's sincerity. Liam's life-changing question puts Brooke into a panic. She starts doubting and questioning everything. Liam's shocking past complicates things even further. Brooklyn has a lot of soul searching and praying before she makes the biggest decision of her life.

Author Bio: 

I am a twenty-six-year-old working mother.  I have three small children and a wonderful husband.  I love my life! After reading the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy, I became very interested in writing.  I wanted to put something out there for readers that was a little bit easier to relate to.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE Fifty Shades of Grey, and think that E.L James is a wonderful author, but I just wanted to change up the scene a little bit.  One of the things that I love so much about my husband is that he is such a hard working man's man! I thought I would incorporate that into my novel.  Give readers something a little different! I hope everyone enjoys reading Lost in You.  This will be a series of three different books; Lost in You, Found in You, and Consumed in You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy for Books: Reviews and Tours Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates