Featured Books


Monday, November 19, 2012

0 Author Spotlight: John Hufft



Author Spotlight:

John Hufft




I am a new self-published ebook author. I enjoy writing and creating ebooks for children because I want to somehow touch their lives through my pictures and stories I write.  I look forward to the Holidays with much enthusiasm; therefore I revel in creating Holiday books.  I am currently working on a Christmas children's ebook that I believe children of all ages, (yes, that includes child at heart adults), would take delight in.  I am working towards sharing my books to millions of people across the world.


Author Links:
Blog: www.whylovebooks.wordpress.com.
Twitter: @lostydharma




Book Showcase:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Crazy for Books: Reviews and Tours Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates